Role and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant position’s duties are two-fold. One in which they work directly with customers to fulfill orders, resolve problems, and attend to related needs. Second that requires the accuracy and efficiency to properly enter data into database as well as into spreadsheets. The goal of this position is to supply a superior level of service that exceeds the expectations of customers as well as delivering a high attention to detail.
- Accurately & efficiently enter data into CRM and spreadsheets to help the company track productivity.
- Answer telephone calls and help caller with their needs.
- Schedule service and delivery appointments.
- Call customers to alert them of their upcoming services and deliveries.
- Apply customer payments to accounts accurately & efficiently.
- Make weekly accounts receivable calls on past due balances.
- Manage credits on customer accounts.
- Apply EFT payments and/or troubleshoot as needed.
- Review bank reports for returned payments.
- Back up the front end receptionist when needed.
- Ensure all customer accounts and files are up to date.
- Perform weekly follow up calls to customers on service performance.
- Assist customers with billing questions and inquiries.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Prior office experience is preferred but not necessary. Educational classes and/or degrees related to business administration or accounting required.
- Must be able to work with Excel spreadsheets including functions and formatting
- Must be able to type 60WPM
- Applicant must understand Microsoft Outlook and the functions within the program as well as extensive email knowledge
Salary range is $13-$17 an hour.
Fill out the application below to see if you have what it takes… We may contact you by email, phone, or text for an interview.