Role and Responsibilities
Provides repairs, upgrades, maintenance checks and installations while exceeding customer expectations of service.
- Perform equipment diagnostics and analysis to troubleshoot problems
- Repair equipment timely & efficiently
- Install equipment correctly & efficiently
- Complete paperwork related to tasks in accurate & timely manner
- Follow all safety protocols and safety regulations
- Communicate well and assist other team members
- Maintain company vehicles, tools & installation equipment
- Handle customer issues, complaints & problems prompt, & courteously
- Aid company in lead generation by recommending upgrades & replacements
- Arrive to your scheduled stops within first hour of slotted time
- Help keep warehouse neat & clean; remove products from truck and put where they belong.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED, valid driver’s license with clean record.
- 2 years related technical degree preferred, plumber’s license.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow protocols along with a strong sense of timeliness and organization. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance, validated ability to perform basic shop repairs, water testing, and completion of Level 1 workshops (installation, start-up, troubleshooting.)
- Preferred knowledge of water softening and drinking water standards.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Fill out the application below to see if you have what it takes… We may contact you by email, phone, or text for an interview.