Get filtered water right from your sink at the touch of a button – without having to drill a hole or lose a soap dispenser!
ClearLink PRO™ is a first-to-market wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water. For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds you have RO water at the main faucet. When you’re done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water, ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
And with many different finishes to choose from, you’ll be able to keep your kitchen fixtures coordinated.
While there are many benefits to this ground-breaking technology, here are a few of our customers’ favorites:
- You can use your existing faucet so you don’t have to drill a hole or lose a soap dispenser.
- Because of the wireless technology, you can place the ClearLink PRO™ button just about anywhere.
- The button has a filter life indicator so you know when you need to replace your filters.
- The system monitors your water quality ensuring you have the best water at all times for peace of mind.
- You can add filtered water to any room with a sink.
To learn more about Culligan ClearLink PRO™, give us a call or fill out a contact form today.
Metzner’s Culligan of Green Bay Reviews
17:36 21 Mar 23
The reverse osmosis water tank is located in our... basement. We have good tasting cool water all the time.read more
17:00 21 Feb 23
I have dealt with Culligan for years with salt... delivery for the water softener. Now purchased a water cooler with bottom loading. Love it😁read more
13:42 21 Feb 23
14:01 07 Feb 23
13:56 20 Dec 22
This company does a complete and thorough job,... whether they’’re dealing with softeners or drinking water systems.read more