Role and Responsibilities
The Sales Professional is responsible for every aspect of the partnership between Culligan and our customers. From initial contact to closing sales, consultative selling techniques are practiced throughout.
- Initiate, contact and manage leads; accurately complete documents which are essential for the operation of the business.
- Prepare proposals and consult on solutions; work a minimum of 40 hours per week and be compensated through commissions and performance bonuses.
- Customer service and account development; maintain long term relationships with customers through the use of database, phone calls, personal activities, events, etc.
- Have a selling mentality, always be ready to sell a product or service to each person you talk to.
- Report to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects. Continually develop new business and proactively develop leads from trade and professional organizations, shows and events.
- At all times maintain high level of knowledge about products and services. Always be learning.
- Handle, describe, and make minor repairs and adjustments to equipment.
- Communicate constructively to team members on problems, ideas or other insights to assist in creating new marketing tactics.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of one year of sales experience is required.
- Possess a skill set as a successful hunter, closer and marketer
- Ability to generate leads and build a territory
- Self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends)
- A valid driver’s license and your own transportation
Preferred SkillsBasic computer and keyboarding skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office
Salary range is based on commission.
Fill out the application below to see if you have what it takes… We may contact you by email, phone, or text for an interview.