Lead contamination is at the forefront of our mind these days, and it should be.According to the New York Times:
The Environmental Protection Agency says streams tapped by water utilities serving a third of the population are not yet covered by clean-water laws that limit levels of toxic pollutants.However with any health crisis, it’s important to know and understand the facts, and fortunately the facts are easy to find with a water test. If you suspect or are concerned that you have lead present in your water, here’s what to do:
- Get your water tested. Contact us at Metzner’s Culligan of Green Bay and we’ll test your water for free.
- If lead is detected, we’ll send your water to our EPA-certified laboratory to test for a more detailed analysis.
- We’ll help you interpret your results so you can make an educated decision about what to do next.
If you have lead present in your water the best way to treat it is with reverse osmosis. A Culligan Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System reduces lead by 98.1% so you can feel confident in trusting Culligan with your family’s drinking water.If you’re not sure if you should get your water tested, here are a few red flags:
- Appearance – Water has a brown or red tint or has started staining sinks and fixtures.
- Odor – Water smells dirty, metallic, or has any noticeable odor.
- Taste – Water tastes metallic, dirty, or “off” in any way.
To learn more about lead and to have your water tested, contact us today.
15:04 05 Sep 23
Great service and excellent that they carry it... down the basement steps for us!read more
03:00 09 Aug 23
Flexible delivery schedule. Friendly employees.... Quality product.read more
15:38 25 Jul 23
17:51 30 Jun 23
Employees were very helpful
21:24 27 Jun 23
On time. customer service. communications